Monday, August 6, 2012

Trading/Selling Rules

1. I'll send first if I'm coming to you, you will send first if you come to me. (Trading Only)
2. You'll always send first. (Selling Only)
3. I only want cards from my wants! Cards must be in New/Mint condition, no damaged/fake cards are accepted. If I get a damaged card then I will return the card to you. Value your cards! (Trading Only)
4. Minimum purchase amount is $1. US dollars ONLY, no coins! (Selling Only)
5. I price my mint cards at lowest eBay Buy It Now (mint condition card listings) or Troll and Toad's price (near mint/mint), I price my near mint/played cards slightly lower than the lowest eBay Buy It Now (used/played) or Troll and Toad's price (played).
6. U.S. only!
7. Please PM me for trades/sales/offers. Comment on my videos if you have a question about anything!
8. I am not responsible for lost or damaged cards in the mail, I always check the address and the conditions of the cards before I send out your mail. No refunds accepted!
9. I will notify you of a cards condition/status. I also have multiple copies of some cards and various common staples. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain card or not.
10. After addresses are exchanged, there is no backing out/30 day rule!
11. Please conceal your card/money by wraping your card/money around a piece of paper after sleeving and toploading it to prevent it from being recognized as being a Yugioh card/money by the post office workers, and also tape the envelope; this will prevent it from being easily opened up by someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment